Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 18 {Summer Tour}

I'm contemplating whether or not to write Summer Tour on the filming days for Boosh. I probably won't. Ryan and I went to the mall and I got my nails done while he went around. Sweden is awesome! I wrote yesterday's post today because I was really busy with freaking out and stuffs. But I'm really exciting for BBC interviews and BOOSH! I hope all you Mighty Boosh fans appreciate the insiders look into filming. Just from watching the show I want to be friends with Rich Fulcher. He's so freakin' funny and I've seen a few interviews with him and he's hilarious. So the Strokes perform tonight and I always love going to see their shows because it's always something different. Song list wise and sometimes Julian does a little talking to the audience, but never a lot. He's really not that confident in himself so he'll usually just compliment the audience and sing. I love that boy.

Time Elapse: 5 hours

THE SHOW WAS PHENOMENAL. Such an amazing crowd, after the show we talked to a bunch of fans and they all had shirts and everything. One of them was DRESSED as Julian (had his military coat). I love dedicated fans like that, you'll never see anyone like that in an SNL crowd. Ah well. Show was a big hit. Picture of the day is Jules before the show. (: TOODLES!