Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 12 {The Mighty Boosh}

Happy Sunday! Noel made a Boosh family on the sims that consisted of Julian, him, me, Rich, Mike, and Dave but Dave as Bollo. But you can't put gorillas into the sims so we just made Bollo a huge dog. It's awesome. We live on this hill in this extremely regal house. It's very detailed. I've been watching it on hulu and I really like that Glee Project show! It's really good, these kids are so fucking talented!! I was watching the vulnerability episode and the one after that and I was watching the "last chance" part at the end and they are..so amazing! Such great voices and I think it's crazy that they make people leave on such minute details. I wish I could be on Glee, but I'd only be on as a guest star or something, not as a stay-on character. That's why these kids are so lucky! I personally think Cameron is gonna win it, I think the director likes him a LOT. And if it were gonna be a girl it'd be brunette blue eyed chick. I only know them by black gay, fat ginger, midget, Irish, blue eyed chick, pretty ginger, and then Cameron. I'm sure there are others, but they don't stand out to me. I think that's the only reason why bitchface and lesbian black went home. They really didn't have defining characteristics. I bet you next week pretty ginger or blue eyed chick is going home. I don't think midget or fat ginger is gonna win BUT they will make it farther.

I've been listening to The Mighty Boosh soundtrack and I'm so freakin' stoked to be apart of such an amazing team of musicians. Isolation? One of my favorites. You know what I think is interesting? They brought back the Hitcher a bunch of times but I personally think that the Hitcher isn't as popular as Old Gregg. So far we've brought back Lester and The Moon but that's it. (so far) Although one of the new characters is Gratafico and he's so far my favorite. He's basically a bondage bear. That's episode....3 I think. Yeah, episode 3. I'm going to put the lyrics to some of the songs on here just because they're so freakin' funny. Episode 3 is a rap. It's so good. We're not even done filming episode 2 yet and I've already been looking ahead. To be honest episode 3's song is a lot like the Spider Lovin' song, sexual and fast...and weird.

Here's my lines in episode 2!

Scene 3:
SEXY SIDE
(giving JAZZ SIDE a weird look) That's....gross.
SEXY SIDE
(JAZZ SIDE slaps his hand to his face and SEXY SIDE bites her lip and whips her hair in AWKWARD SIDE's face. She turns to COOL SIDE and kisses his cheek while rubbing his legs) I wanna make you feel good. 
SEXY SIDE
I got this one Louis Armstrong. (JAZZ SIDE looks down while passing the remote to SEXY SIDE) Alright...(taking the remote she places the remote to her mouth) Say 'You amaze me' and 'You make me think dirty thoughts' and 'I'm gonna take those off' and 'I wanna go slow...and lick you to ecstasy'.
SEXY SIDE
He's done. He's going to a party, you want this sugar lips?
SEXY SIDE
Hey, sexy here, I'm so wet thinking about you tonight. Hope that's alright, you can come over and kiss me over here I don't bite, there's nothing to fear. I got massive tits and a raging bod so if you want me you'll have to look like a mod.
SEXY SIDE
Yeah I'd love to...I'm just gonna wear this mmkay?


That's not all of scene 3 because I did not have the patience to type it all up.