Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 10 {The Mighty Boosh}

Happy friday! Happy no-filming day to yeh! Noel and I had literally the laziest day I've ever had. It started at 12:30PM when I woke up and went to the kitchen and fixed us some waffles, then at 1PM Noel woke up and we ate waffles while making fun of videos on the internet (a similar activity I did with Nick while on tour back last fall/winter), then we went to the park for a few hours and just baked in the sun, then we got ice cream, went home, built a blanket fort and watched Blazin' Saddles and Atonement and then had a community (of 2 people) nap-time while listening to Hans Zimmer's Inception and Batman soundtracks. Very amazing dreams, almost all of them being about New York and Harry Potter. (the premiere just being last night for us Americans). Having it all end is really depressing, I've snuck into every Harry Potter premiere and it kills me to see it all end. I'm going to try my hardest to not cry. But I probably will end up crying.


Picture of the day is of Jules performing in Spain at the Benicassim Festival. It kills me that I don't get to be there with him cheering him on. I'm his biggest fan and all I would want to do is by his side. Ah well, here's their set list if you're interested: (Is this it, Room of Fire, First Impressions of Earth, Angles, Other)


  • New York City Cops
  • Alone, Together
  • Reptilia
  • Machu Picchu
  • Last Nite
  • Taken For A Fool
  • Is This It
  • Under Cover of Darkness
  • What Ever Happened?
  • Life Is Simple In The Moonlight
  • Someday
  • You Only Live Once
  • You’re So Right
  • Under Control
  • Gratisfaction
  • Hard To Explain
  • Juicebox
  • Take It Or Leave It