Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 13 {The Mighty Boosh}

Happy Monday y'all! If I ever say that one more time you have permission to shoot me. Aw, John Lennon...Today we filmed scenes 2 and 6 but I wasn't in either of those scenes so I was chilling around the set all day. The first scene is with everyone but me and Rich and the focus of the whole episode is mainly on Julian. I feel like this episode is VERY similar to "Journey to the Center of Punk" because we go inside Howard but only mentally. Naboo puts him in a trance. A sexy trance, wait no I'm sexy!

Noel, Julian, and I got SO drunk. I'm not condoning drinking but if you are of age...oh my GOD. It was just the four of us and we went to Noel flat and everything was just crazy. I don't remember a lot of what happened it just came in flashes (my memory) but whenever someone is bringing a memory up I know what they're talking about...if that makes sense. There are pictures but you are NOT seeing them. I remember at one point I rode Noel's back simply by saying: "WHAT IF I JUMPED ON YOUR BACK?" and then I did. I remember we all switched clothes and I looked like a sexy mo-fo in Julian's clothes (he wore Noel's and Noel wore mine xD) then I remember we heard police sirens and freaked out but there were actually no sirens...then we were jumping on the bed but my foot fell off and I thought I died....then we went on the computer and played Lady Gaga and Albert Hammond Jr. songs. Nice to know the Strokes will always be in my heart whether I'm inebriated or not (well Strokes in some shape or form). Then Noel and I walked home and I was practically laying on top of him while going home. I got home and fell on the bed and immediately fell asleep. I was so tired for some reason....oh alcohol. Why you so killing? By the way in case you're wondering why I was NOT in Portugal with The Strokes is because I really can't be flying back and forth even though it does kill me not to see my darling Jules (my boyfriend). But I talk to him everyday and have the utmost faith in him, I'll be fine.