Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 25 {The Mighty Boosh]

Happy Saturday folks. Today has been such a crazy day. So I'll type it out in parts. (I'm writing this on Sunday by the way, that's how crazy Saturday was) It started out at Mike's flat with his wife and then we went to get some wine and got buzzed which was nice. Being 21 and all. Then we went back to Noel's and ate spaghetti (Noel, Jules, Mike, and I) then we went back out again to a club and got completely WASTED. I never black out but Mike does and he doesn't remember anything from last night. I do have a picture of him at that second bar. Too much fun. Then we stayed up until 5:30AM. We ended up at Noel's place at around 1AM and made a blanket fort. He has this couch that up against a wall and a bar so we got all these blankets and stapled them to the wall and the bar and our fort was created. Mike, Noel, and I (in that order) sat on the couch and curled under the covers (and pillows for there were quite a plethora) and watched Rubber. I fell asleep on Noel after the first 10 minutes.

Have I explained to you the movie RUBBER? It's ridiculous. The beginning of the movie explains that the reason they even DID this movie is just for the fuck of it. To demand the question "Why?" and receive the answer "No reason." That is no way to start a movie idea. Let's make a movie about tires. Why? No reason. That's ridiculous. The plot of the movie is to kill the enemy. Well that enemy's is also a tire. Don't believe me?

Watch the trailer you slackers.