Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 4 {The Mighty Boosh}

As you can see from Noel's twitter, he was drunk. I DON'T LIE TO YOU FOLKS, YOU'RE MY FAMILY NOW. Ahh, I really miss Julian (my boyfriend). I really, really do. I woke up snuggling my pillow to death and thought it was Julian. TIAL. Okay, what the fuck is up with TIAL and IHS it pops up in a LOT of my posts and I do NOT put them there!! I did it on purpose for one of my blog titles, but it DELETES ONE OF MY WORDS TOO. One time I said "So today I went swimming twice today" and it'll change it to "So today IHS twice today" ?TIAL?? Come on blogger.

The Strokes WOLD PREMIERE of Taken For A Fool was today and the video is amazing, another wonderful job done by Warren Fu. Love the background, and the multiple Julians. I'm biased on that I'm SORRY! This morning I had breakfast and didn't do too much today. Had a party at 8PM, I was invited but I took Noel with me. Dave was there actually and so was RUSSEL! I love Russel Brand more than anything in the world. When he hosted...man was the world just awesome. And it was all the way back in February! But it wasn't awkward between us and THAT is awesome. Him and Noel...they're in love. I thought Noel and Julian were in love but I was wrong, Noel and Russel are in love. They have so many inside jokes that at the party I just walked away at some point and they didn't even notice, that's how entranced they were. It was a good party though! Made a lot of bisexual friends to be honest. Took a few fan pics too, I love that people in the UK know me. That's so cool! Anyways it's really late and I've got another party to go to tomorrow. See you!