Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 5 {The Mighty Boosh}

No there was no filming today! No filming on fridays, I cannot tell you how many emails I got because of it. I....had a little panic attack last night. I just...ah, missed Julian (my boyfriend) SO MUCH! So I called him

JULIAN
Hey!
CHRISTINA
JULIAN...I miss you like crazy! That freakin' video is getting me all excited for nothing.
JULIAN
(laughs) I miss you too, I'll see you on Monday though!
CHRISTINA
I know...it's been too long since I've seen you though.
JULIAN
Agreed. What're you up to there?
CHRISTINA
I was just about to go to sleep, you?
JULIAN
We just got back from dinner, we all miss you by the way. Do you wanna talk to the guys?
CHRISTINA
YES! 
JULIAN
Alright lemme get one of them...
CHRISTINA
Wait..no...I'm not done talking to you yet.

And it went on like that. I miss himmmmmmmmmm aahh!! Sorry, I know this is a Mighty Boosh post, but it's still on my blog. So fuck you. London is wonderful by the way, I'm really excited for being on Never Mind the Buzzcocks! I was watching little youtube clips and I saw the one where Preston walks off and that's crazy! British humor is....it's just like that! Some people can't handle it but thankfully I can. I'm still called fainty on set. Fuck you Rich. Oh God last night, while Noel was drunk, he was slurring to me that he loved me and we should take our relationship to the next level. It's nice to know that when he's drunk, we're lovers. Ha ha.

Speaking of Rich I hung out with him today. Just him, me, and Noel. We hung out at Rich's first and that was...interesting. He has a very messy home, but we did decide make cupcakes and we all iron beads together. Noel made a rainbow star, I made a ying-yang sign, and Rich made a unicorn vibrator. Yes folks, a unicorn themed vibrator. 

I love these men. SO, we (Noel and I) were suppose to go to a party tonight but we were literally having too much fun with Rich that we stayed at his house and had a sword fight. Journey of the Childmen? I think yes. Noel is my best friend. We can sit in a room and do absolutely nothing and not be bored. It was funny when Rich was upstairs doing something on his computer Noel was piecing together his rainbow star and I was reading a printed out story I've been reading for a bit and every now and then I'd just make weird sounds and he'd match the weird sounds and make even weirder ones. Then we'd laugh and go back to silence. He'd occasionally throw a bead at me and I'd put it in my mouth and spit it back at him. He's great. Oh lord, at around 6PM Rich, Noel and I went to a haunted house. It was the creepiest shit ever, I was practically on Noel the entire time. Rich is just the funniest shit whenever something would legitimately scare him he'd scream and then make some kind of obvious joke to cover it up. Like when the Chuckie midget came running around it hit Rich (BECAUSE IN EUROPE THESE THINGS TOUCH YOU) on the leg and he screamed his ass off, and then said "I thought he was my nephew! Last time I talked to him I said I would take him to a baseball game...it's never going to happen kid!"

Oh Rich Fulcher, you speak to my bowel chords.