Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 20 {Summer Tour}

I got the word that I can tell you what my character is: Howard and Vince's neighbor!

But that's all I can say.

Please accept me Boosh fans. PLEASE.

Anyways back to Strokes Euro Tour 2011. If you go check Nikolai's twitter you can see the WAY creepy sign we saw in Norwegian plane on the way to Sweden. The Strokes played in Poland today and my my was Julian's outfit ridiculous. Red skinny jeans, black leather jacket, white and black shirt. Plus I just love the fact that whenever he goes out on stage he calls it getting in "costume" because he'd rather just wear a sweatshirt and pants around. He's funny. I love that boy. I feel like I say that way too much, then again it's impossible to not say it often. Today the Strokes DOMINATED at the Opener Festival. Then again The Strokes just dominate ever. It's sad to say this folks but this is my second to last Summer Tour post until...the 12th! (every week I get one free day and the 12th is mine). Tomorrow will be my last and I'll be in Ireland for that. Anyways, I'll be off, toodles!