Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 21 {Summer Tour}

Woah, I was just looking at my overview of views and from America: 3,801,526 views, Canada: 454,653, UK: 304,024, Malaysia: 164,683, Netherlands: 163,045, France: 145,258, Mexico: 103,963, Italy: 87,563, Germany: 83,073 South Korea: 76,072. That's a total of 5,383,860. That's insane. And how is Malaysia in this AT ALL?? There must be some crazy SNL/Strokes fans there. I can't wait until the day where that last sentence becomes SNL/Strokes/Boosh fans.  Aahh, this is last Summer Tour post until I get off from work. I still can't handle that phrase, "get off from work". I love SNL for that reason that I don't even consider it work it's just fun.  Then again I'll probably consider Boosh the same way. WHO KNOWS WE'LL SEE. So we're in Ireland right now. How nostalgic. We walked through Dublin and I linked arms with Fab like we did in December. So so very nostalgic. I love Fab and I feel like I never talk about Fab! Fab is wonderful and delightful and fun and I love that kid, BUT I am leaving tonight for London. It's only a 3 hour flight so I'm leaving tonight at 8PM and arriving in London at 11PM. I believe Noel is picking me up and I'm staying in his flat I was suppose to be hopping from flat to flat but Jubee sincerely said no to that idea because he thought I would go crazy from his kids. However what I've heard about them they are the cutest little tikes ever. I think what will probably happen is that I'll stay at Noel's place and then if someone else offers then I'll go there. Seems like a good idea. It's not like I'm bringing much to London... I brought like NOTHING on this Summer Tour. Not nothing, LIKE nothing. Oy.

I've been a little obsessed with Skrillex lately. They're just so good...although I don't like all their songs. I mainly like the popular ones like a CONFORMIST. Ah well, that's life. Picture of the day is of Albert before we went to dinner.