Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 1 {Jesse Eisenberg}

Today we filmed El Shrinko and MTV Skins both scenes of which Nasim was in. El Shrinko is about a penis shrinking pill, an exclamation to all the girls Andy and Jesse have been sleeping with as to the reason why they're so small (sexual undertone) and in MTV Skins it's a parody of the actual MTV Skins but with new sponsors that are in the show for product placement. After filmed for four hours with Jesse today, Nasim has come to the conclusion that she really doesn't like him; at all. She says that because apparently he's an ass to her because he doesn't like Paul. Which I think is weird because Jesse doesn't seem like an ass at all...I'll find out the whole story eventually.

Today I went to the doctor! I've been battling the flu for about 3 weeks now and I figured it was about time I get myself to a doctor to see what is going on, and I have a sinus infection (fun) and I'm on like 5 different medications...exciting...I'd like to take a second to just point out that my audience right now, is obnoxiously huge. In July: 0 August: 109,000 October: 262,000 November: 508,000 December: 577,000 January: 734,000 views. That's a lot of people...aah! Thank you so much to everyone! The picture of the day is of everyone in Holland doing a little photo shoot. As you can see Fab had had his little cast on for that portion of his life.