Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 4 {Gwyneth Paltrow}

Yeah, contrary to popular belief, I am not in a fight with Ryan (Gentles) because he is in love with Julian. That had to be the craziest rumour I've heard about myself, and I've heard quite a few. Also contrary to popular belief I cannot dish out whether Gwyneth Paltrow is hard to work with because today I was in Update. Ah well, tomorrow I'll have the details, but a funny thing is that this is only my second time on being on Weekend Update, and I'm very excited. I'm playing Garth and Kat's manager/song-writer and I get to sing-along with them, which is really exciting. One of the most memorable sketches of Update is Garth and Kat so I'm glad I get to be apart of it this week. My picture for this day is of Fab in the tour bus, I'm not sure to where but it seems like London...OH I'm adding another picture because back when I sliced my foot open, knocked Nikolai unconscious, and nearly burnt down Nick's kitchen, people were skeptical on whether or not I actually painted his nails, and I remember quite clearly me taking a picture of his nails right when he was attampting to take it off, so BAM NON-BELIEVERS! 

Oh I just finished The Awakening by Kate Chopin (Vanessa gave it to me for Christmas) and it was pretty good, I hope she didnt' give it to me to send some message to me or something because the main character kills her self in the name of feminism in the end. Psh, Vanessa....I've alarming not been hanging out with Abby as much, she hangs out primarily with Bobby, Taran, and Bill and I almost never hang out with them. Which really sucks because I'd love to, Abby and I use to be a lot better of friends but now it seems like we don't even talk in school anymore. But I still think she's awesome! I was talking to Bobby about and he said something about being intimidated by me but that's insane because I have no power over her whatsoever. Ah well, life is life.