Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 2 {Matthew Goode}

Lovely lovely Tuesday. I've been reminiscing a lot lately, and I thought I'd share this lovely lovely picture of Andy and the floozy he was with that one remarkable day I met Julian. Yeah, reading back on that post I realize how much I actually let Andy get away with, and to think that he regrets it SO much. Honestly, Jason was telling me today how much he actually regrets doing all the things we did. And we didn't even go out that long! Whatever, way I view it as 2 weeks vs. 5 months. Ye-UH.

Today we filmed Chippendale's Audition (I did not partake in that one unfortunately) but I must say, the fans will definitely be satisfied with that sketch, and we also filmed Aquarium on the Go, a commercial about the everyday trouble of not being able to bring your aquarium with you wherever you go. Very weird skit, that one's with Nasim, Abby, Jay, and Taran...very odd skit indeed...