Monday, January 3, 2011

Sleep

I used to have a pretty okay sleep schedule but now it's completely screwed up. For school I would wake up at 7:30AM and go to bed at 10:30PM.  Staying up for 15 hours and sleeping for 9 hours. But during the break I got more lazy, I woke up at 11:30AM and went to bed at 1AM. Staying up for 13.5 hours and sleeping for 10.5 hours. Julian has a wacky sleep schedule, because it's never consistent. Always different, and sometimes he doesn't sleep at all. After school I hung out with 30 Rock people (minus Tina) and that was fun, because right now everyone's all boring because there's no show this week. Life nowadays...Jason, Keenan, Seth, and Bill left at 6PM tonight for Vegas, the hotel we're staying at is called the Bellagio and from photos online it is gorgeous. They're staying in the Grandlake View suite while the rest of us are staying in Executive suits in sixes. I'm very VERY excited for this expensive wedding.