Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jizz in my Pants

I wear rubber at all times it's a necessity. Yeah, not really. But I am listening to that song at the moment. I think the Lonely Island is an amazing band, aside from the fact that I'm friends with all of their members. Plus I'm an honorary member because when you're in 5 or more of their songs you're a honorary member: Jizz in my Pants, I'm on a Boat, Great Day, I Broke my Arm, and Boombox. I might have been in more I'm not sure. But boy did I get a hell of a lot money for singing in the songs, for I'm on a Boat and Great Day? So. Much. Money. Well...to me at least. I went to Nikolai's apartment for dinner and hang-outness with The Strokes but I had also promised that night that I would out with Nick V. down at Rockefeller Ice Rink so I had to leave early and I had a fabulous time with Nick. I know these posts are extremely boring but literally nothing is going on right now.