Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 3 {Gwyneth Paltrow}

Today we filmed Fresh Prince Lost Episodes and Secret Word, I think I've said this before but I don't like watching Secret Word because 1) I'm never in it, and 2) It's the same exact thing. The only thing that's different is the host and the fact that Will's scenes are now Taran's. Otherwise everything is the same! Ugh, come on Seth. Nasim is sick! Yeah and since she's sick there are no scenes being filmed with her and there's no talent show for us to be in. Lame. My picture of the day is of Julian, Ryan, and Albert on the plane to London looking pretty fly. This photo was taken on my phone, hence the crappy resolution. I have yet to make my final summation on Gwyneth Paltrow because I've heard quite the word from the rest of the cast that she's quite ADHD when filming and is impossible to work with. I have yet to work with her so, I'm mentally preparing myself.