Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jim Carrey hosts SNL

I AM BETTER FOR THE SHOW! Thank God, but unfortunately I passed my illness onto poor Jules...poor baby...he's been in bed all day and I've been checking his temperature frequently and giving him medicine. At around 5:45PM Nikolai, Albert, and I went out to go get dinner at a local burger joint and got some food but it was a big hassle because they screwed up our orders and it was just a mess. You've failed me Ed's, you have failure on your hands now. Here's the line up for tonight!

Bloomberg Cold Open (Fred)
Monologue 
Black Swan (Bill, Nasim, Taran, Christina)
Finding Your Power (Vanessa, Andy, Jason)Grady Wilson (Keenan)
Soul Train (Bobby, Andy, Christina, Keenan, Jay, Jason, Nasim, Paul, Taran, Vanessa)

Update (Seth, Andy, Taran, Bobby, Kristen, Bill)

Amusement Park Ride (Taran, Keenan, Christina, Bill, Bobby)
Psychic Medium (Nasim, Jason, Vanessa)
A Taste of New York (Vanessa, Abby, Andy, Paul, Bill, Fred, Kristen)



~4 hours later~


The show was GREAT! Great crowd tonight, Bloomberg cold open was hilarious, I got a scene stopper on Soul Train and Jim did as well in the black swan sketch. Jim also brought myself and Jason out for the monologue to congratulate us on still being able to perform even though we were sick. There were some technical mess-ups though in Amusement Park Ride, the cart was suppose to stop at the end but it just kept going...ah well. I didn't go to the after party to meet Gwyneth Paltrow because Julian's sick but I found him awake watching Poker After Dark (what's on after SNL) with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Speaking of chicken noodle soup, I'm auditioning for the talent show with Nasim and we're singing a song we made up featuring piano and guitar (I'm on piano and she's on guitar). It's going to be awesome, OH YEAH.