Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cillian Murphy hosts SNL

Today is the day! Here's the line-up:

History Channel Cold Open
Monologue
Shimmer Floor Wax
~Commercial~
Down by the River
Russian Brides
~Commercial~
Cloud Gazing
My Testicles
Killer on the Loose Digital Short
~Commercial~
Update
Chewable Pampers
~Commercial~
Flight Announcement
Under 21
End Clap

I got all of my 74 stitches out today, that hurt like hell. Cillian went with me then we went to go film the rest of the Digital Short (I passed out before we could finish). All that went well...onto the show!

The show was more than I could of ever asked for, as you probably know Cillian asked me to come out during his monologue and told the audience about my attack and that he was happy that I was still there and well...here:

CILLIAN
Come here you...(he holds out his arms and as CHRISTINA is about to walk over the crowd starts cheering, walking on stage is SARAH SILVERMAN)
SARAH
Woah woah woah, I was praying for Essenelle here for WEEKS before the accident even happened so I think I deserve the end-of-monologue hug. (CHRISTINA is seen smiling hugely and she shrugs her shoulders and starts to hug again when the crowd roars again and TOM FELTON walks on stage)
CILLIAN
Oh no, the British!
TOM
(CHRISTINA is seen with her hand over her mouth in shock)Yeah that's right, Sarah you've never even met Christina before, I definitely deserve the end-of-monologue hug! (CHRISTINA removes her hand and goes over to hug TOM when the crowd roars again and MATTHEW GOODE walks downstage) Oh no!
MATTHEW
Oh come on, end-of-monologue hug to a kid like him? You need a MAN to give you the end-of-monologue hug. I mean if it's got to be British then it's got to be me. (CHRISTINA now has her hands on her cheeks in utter shock when before she can even try to hug MATTHEW, TOM HANKS walks downstage. To this entrance she falls on her butt dumbfounded.)
TOM H.
Excuse me! This is an American show not a British one, and certainly not an Irish one.
CILLIAN
Hey!
TOM H.
I definitely deserve the end-of-monologue hug! (CHRISTINA looks at the audience in amazement while they are still cheering loudly and they get even louder when JIM CARREY walks downstage)
JIM
NO!
TOM H.
Oh here we go!
JIM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! Do I even need a reason?! (CHRISTINA has completely fallen over now and she sits up for a moment to only be greeted by JULIAN CASABLANCAS helping her up)
SARAH
Oh come on!
TOM F.
Now that's hardly fair.
MATTHEW
Bloody Americans...
JULIAN
I'm Danish and Spanish.
MATTHEW
You know what I meant...
CILLIAN
So what now?
CHRISTINA
I've got an idea. (she whispers in JULIAN's ear and he then picks her up bridal style and she waves goodbye to everyone
JIM
You haven't heard that last of me Essenelle! 
TOM F.
I'm calling my agent this is ridiculous.
TOM H.
(spits on CILLIAN's shoe) Pathetic.
SARAH
Meh. (MATTHEW looks at CILLIAN depressed and leaves the stage sad)
CILLIAN
Despite that...we have a great show for you tonight so stick around, Owl City is here! (the crowd roars with cheers).

And everything just went up hill from there. There were only two mistakes and they weren't in my scenes, it was a set problem when Cillian slammed the door for Russian Brides the set shook a little and same for Under 21. During the after party I got to re-hello to all the people that came on during the end of the monologue and they're all really cool people. I had already met Tom Felton so it was a reconnection for us and then the rest were new (aside from Julian of course) I got tot say Sarah Silverman is hilarious and Jim Carrey is funny as hell/ They'd make a good comedy Duo. Anyways, goodnight!