Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 5 {Gwyneth Paltrow}

Now today is where the real filming got started, and I have to admit, it is kind of difficult to work with Gwyneth. She's just so...not focused. She's amazing when she focuses but when she doesn't it takes thrice the amount of time to get it going.

THRICE

That was for you Conan. So the 10AM filming that usually ends at 12PM ended at 2PM and the 3PM filming ending at 6PM and I had to immediately go to an Improv Match at Jispacho Plaza because I'm on the team, however I did not play in it. The team we were playing....Julian and I left after the first half. We went to McDonalds to go hang out and get some fries when we ran into to Schizo Jake (the homeless McDonalds guy) and he gave us more of his everlasting wisdom, you heard it here, Danny Elfman was arrested for torture. It's true. If Schizo Jake said it then it's automatically true. Schizo Jake even said Hi to us when we saw him! He has no idea who we are but still, Schizo Jake knows where it's at. After that we walked back home (we made it!) and attempted to complete a 500 piece puzzle and fell asleep around 3AM. Day well spent. Picture of the day? How about PICTURES of the day? Oh yeah, during the blizzard we had a few weeks back the streets actually didn't have cars on them for once. The Strokes and I paraded on them. The first picture is of Fab, Nikolai and Julian in the distance and the other is of them close up, yes I edited it and made it in black & white. And yes I just used the and symbol. Don't be jealous, it's unattractive.