Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 2 {Gwyneth Paltrow}

Today we filmed Record Meeting and CNN Spitzer Auditions, two scenes of which I were not in because of the Cosmopolitan Interview (very sexual and personal if I do say so myself) I'm filming on Thursday at 3PM and Friday at 10AM and 3PM. You're probably thinking to yourself, wait that leaves one scene un-filmed! Nope, Digital Short is being done on Saturday. What is up, and it is apparently going to be awesome, let's hope. I'm going to try and do a picture-a-day kind of thing on here, so today's picture is of Nick and Albert in the hotel room in Scotland playing XBOX
Old I know, but these photographs are timeless, and a lot of them have horrible quality, because some were taken with my cell phone and others with my camera. This one was with my camera. And that's all I have folks, oh, Nasim and I are trying out for the Talent Show tomorrow, wish us luck!