Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 1 {Matthew Goode}

That's right kids, I didn't mention it all last week just to be make today even MORE exciting. Ahh that's right, the beautiful and lustful Matthew Goode is gracing the SNL stage this Saturday. We don't know the scenes in advance unfortunately for this week but today I was in BOTH scenes. We filmed a sketch called Schweddy Balls where Kristen and I play radio hosts and Matthew come in talking about his innuendos and the scene at 3PM was Two A-Holes, and that was Jason and I doing a scene as two assholes and Matthew is trying to be the nice guy selling us a valentine's day card. Oh and Matthew is amazing, or Matt as I have been allowed to call him. 


So last night at around 10PM Julian and I were... and Nasim stomps in (I definitely forgot to lock the door), doesn't even let me explain myself and starts ranting about how Paul asked her out. We had a two minute conversation about how that was a good thing and then she went back to Paul and said yes, then proceeded back into my room and asked if she could sleep on my couch because she didn't feel like walking all the way back to her room (ACROSS THE HALL FROM ME) I agreed and didn't go to sleep for a while after that because we were up late gossiping. 


Julian and I have discovered a new show that we're in love with. We were watching the new episode of The Office on Hulu when a commercial comes on saying "Christina, we think you'll like this show" clearly I am dragged into the commercial because they said my name, so now that they have my full attention I watch the show they present to me and I love it! It's called Testees and it's about two 25ish year old men living together working at Testico (scientific laboratory) and they get all these weird sexual experiments done on them. It's pretty weird, yet funny. Although I think it's only available on Hulu so go check that shit out. The Strokes are playing at some nice venues coming up and I get to go with them! So The Strokes + Me will be in Las Vegas, Nevada yet again on March 12th, Indio, California (first time in CA!) April 17th, and New Orleans, Louisiana (first time in LA!) May 7th. Two more states I can say I've been too, and some I'll have traveled the whole world. 


Maybe.

Picture of the day! Nick, Fab, and guests playing some video games. Everyone is looking extremely intense.