Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow hosts SNL

I feel like the most recent posts have been mainly about The Strokes (probably because of Nick's birthday). Alright....the line-up from tonight!


Fox News Cold Open
Monologue
The Cape Promo
~Commercial~
Secret Word
Digital Short: Andy and Pee-Wee's Night Out
~Commercial~
Barmitzfah
~Commercial~
Record Meeting
~Commercial~
Update
~Commercial~
Fresh Prince Lost Episodes
~Commercial~
ESPN Deportes
~Commercial~CNN Spitzer Auditions

Don't ask me why there's so many commercials, but it's ridiculous. At around 8PM Nick came over and we watched Hoarders together, pretty weird show. I hate the hoarders who are only doing it not to have their house demolished. Lame. Then we ate dinner and went into the gym and worked out (yeah that was fun...NOT). The photos of the day is of Albert and Jules at dinner in NYC one of the dinner dates we actually all went to and I've been putting a lot of Strokes pictures on here and I realized that I have a crap load of SNL ones as well. So, then second one is of Kristen, Fred, Alec, and Will at their Vegas wedding, this was of course after the actual marrying part of the whole thing. Oh I had the funniest conversation with Nick today


CHRISTINA
Nick did you already eat dinner?
NICK
No whatcha got?
CHRISTINA
Meatloaf...and...potatoes.
NICK
No seriously.
CHRISTINA
Hey it's good meatloaf! I think Kristen made it a few days ago, and it was very nice of her to do so too.
NICK
Christina, she's fucking with you. No one would make meatloaf for the sake of trying to be nice.
CHRISTINA
Psh, you can go starve then.
NICK
But I'm huuuunnggrry.
CHRISTINA
Big baby. Cry me a river and then come back to me.
NICK
(to JULIAN) I don't know how you can deal with her madness.
JULIAN
I don't know why you are too good for meatloaf.
NICK
It's not that I'm too good for it, it's that meatloaf tastes like shit.
JULIAN
Try it, it's actually pretty good.
NICK
You guys are fucking crazy.
CHRISTINA
Call for pizza then.
NICK
(pause) Gimme the damn meatloaf.
CHRISTINA
Mwahaha.
NICK
(eats it and likes it) Eh, not bad.
CHRISTINA AND JULIAN
TOLD YOU.
NICK
Oh hush you two. 
CHRISTINA
(sticking her tongue out) Christina: 1 Nick: 0
NICK
(examining their refrigerator) You really don't have much food in here do you...?
CHRISTINA
Since when did you become the food critic! My God!
NICK
What're you doing tomorrow?
CHRISTINA
It'll be Sunday, so nothing.
NICK
Wanna go food shopping?
CHRISTINA
(pause) Yes, yes Nick I'd love to, why? Because I want to see what the food master Nick Valensi buys.
NICK
Awesome, I'll pick you up and we'll hit up Whole Foods.
JULIAN
More like Whole Paycheck, that place is so fuckin expensive.
NICK
I know, but that's where all the good food is. 
JULIAN
Well.
CHRISTINA
That's where all the well food is?
NICK
(laughing) How's that education treating you Jules?
JULIAN
(laughing) I speak perfect Swiss leave me alone.
CHRISTINA
Oh Jules...okay so shopping, tomorrow, yes?
NICK
It's a deal.

And now I have a food shopping buddy. I told Nasim and Paul about this and they were ecstatic, I'm not sure why none of us go food shopping...ah well problem solved by Nick Valensi. The show went fabulously, no mistakes, really a great run. AW YEAH