Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1 {Jim Carrey}

Today was the audition for the Broadway musical, All Shook Up, I auditioned and I feel like I have a good chance at getting in because I sang my song pretty well but the dance audition is tomorrow and I'm very nervous. I'd say I'm a pretty strong singer so...wish me luck! So because of this audition (which a lot of SNL members auditioned for) there was no 3PM filming just a 10AM one. So they filmed Finding Your Power and I'm very depressed that I did not get to film with Jim Carrey first. Ah well. DAMN YOU JASON, VANESSA, AND ANDY!

I have completely lost my voice because of this audition though, so I asked if I could just not film anything tomorrow and Lorne said that that was fine, I've got a dance audition anyways. Fingers crossed! The flight back to New York wasn't as long as the first one because I was asleep for 90% of it on Julian's lap, although I did start off on his shoulder...yeah. I loved Vegas! It was a hell of a lot of fun, I had a lot of fun with Jimmy and Paul on that trip because they both went and at night I would mainly hang out with them. They're just funny guys and as I've said before I normally gravitate towards guys because I just feel more comfortable around them, I guess thats a plus...whatever. You know what I hate? SCHOOL WORK. I'm going to go do some now! Who am I kidding it's 10:30PM and Julian's asleep on my shoulder, I'm going to bed. Night kids.