Sunday, January 2, 2011

528491

Who doesn't love a good Inception reference? So today I went out to breakfast at Chong's with Keenan and Jay because they say I don't hang out with them enough (and I agree) and then I told Julian I would be back at 12:15 and not a minute later but I got caught up and Julian freaked out and started searching for me around town because he thought another December 28th was going to happen. But we're all good now, he's just a bit paranoid now but you know...whatever. After that I went to an SAT Prep class, boring as usual, then The Strokes and I went out to dinner at the Chart House in Brooklyn; very nice place. Then during the dinner Nick asked if him and I were going to let the bird house and I said hell yeah so we're going to do that tonight. Lots of things to do...oh this week is going to be very confusing because Kristen and Fred have already left for Vegas and the bridesmaids and best man (Will Forte) are suppose to be there tomorrow but I can't get off from school until Wednesday, so I'll be two days late...everyone's going there on Thursday and is staying overnight because it's about a 4.5 hour flight to Vegas. Ugh school again...

BATTLE OF THE BANDS WAS JUST A FEW HOURS AGO AND IT WAS OFF THE HOOK AND OFF THE WALL. The Stokes won by barely anything but they did win: here is how things played out.


The Strokes VS Passion Pit-----------------------------------The Strokes VS Nine Inch Nails-----------The Strokes---------------------The Strokes
The All-American Rejects VS Anberlin --------------------The All-American Rejects VS Ludo-------The All-American Rejects
Owl City VS Nine Inch Nails----------------------------------Nine Inch Nails 
Ludo VS Oasis---------------------------------------------------Ludo

THE STROKES
Reptilia
THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS
I Wanna
THE STROKES
Evening Sun
THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS
The Last Song