Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 5 {Matthew Goode}

So last night was definitely INSANE. Albert and Nick came over to NBC just to say Hi and it turned into a "Hey let's go to Nick's and crash there". And that's exactly what we did, we picked up Niko and Fab on the way there and they all brought a lot of alcohol with them as well, again I don't think, but tonight was a special occasion. Why was it a special occasion? No absolute reason except that every time someone saw someone on TV drinking we'd all take a shot, although be "we" I mean Julian, Fab, and Nick. Albert and Nikolai aren't as crazy drinkers as Jules, Fab, and Nick are. Although Julian is definitely modifying his drinking by a lot. Instead of being a drink-every-day-or-die person he's a oh-I'm-at-a-party-let's-drink person. Which I think is way better. It was funny, I was walking around Nick's apartment and I walked into his room and Julian jumped on me from being and we fell onto Nick's bed then Fab came in and jumped on Julian and then Albert came in and jumped on Fab, Nikolai I'm pretty sure was drunk and was staring at the patterns of Nick's ugly curtains (they really are gross) and Nick was just leaning on the door looking at us like we were just some silly kids. Albert kept on tickling Fab and they didn't get off me until I started screaming, "I CAN'T BREATHE" and even at that point Julian didn't get off. Instead he flung me on his shoulders, took two steps and hit Nick's dresser, fell down, and fell asleep (not from unconsciousness but from the drunkeness). And I just fell right asleep with him. This was good and bad, good because I needed to go to sleep because I had a bunch of tests the next day, bad because I didn't wake up for them until 9AM. Yeah there goes my A in that class....but nonetheless I had another fun times with The Strokes (reminds me of Europe).

Today we filmed Klondike Mountain and Hammer Kids, a scene and a commercial. Those you can watch for yourselves because I can't even explain all the little details of Klondike Mountain. Dikes...! The Strokes have a concert tonight which is why I'm trying to keep this post short! The picture of the day is of Seth, Andy, and Jimmy at Kristen's wedding, that's all for now, toodles!