Monday, January 31, 2011

LAST POST OF JANUARY!!!

January has been amazing and interesting and weird and so let us all take a moment to recap the happy times we have had

-Cillian Murphy hosted SNL
-I watched the Strokes dominate the Battle of the Bands!
-I went to Nikolai's apartment
-I went to Rockefellar with Nick
-Abby was dumb
-I got to go to Vegas!
-I walked around the Las Vegas strip
-Kristen and Fred got married
-Julian and I have a couples day
-I lose my voice
-Julian and I get interview by Debbie Harry
-I stay home from school
-Jim Carrey hosted SNL
-Nick's Birthday!
-I figure out how to put pictures on this website
-I get interviewed by Cosmopolitan
-I finish reading The Awakening
-Gwyneth Paltrow hosted SNL
-I got shopping with Nick
-Paul and Nasim get back together
-I go to the dentist for the first time
-I divulge into my creepers
-Big random party at Nick's
-Matthew Goode hosted SNL

Well January it's been real. Have a pleasant day.