Monday, October 4, 2010

Taking it Slow

On the way to Target with Paul, Nasim, Fred and I it was dead silent. Probably because it's slightly awkward with Fred now but I gave him a look in the car that said everything. "I know what you're going through" "Everything will be alright" "You're in good company" "I know Nasim and Paul are kissing stop thinking about Kristen" "I'm here for you". Fred pursed his lips together and stifled and sob, grabbing his hand I give him a kiss on the cheek that said that same thing. I just hope no paparazzi took a picture of it because God knows I wouldn't be able to talk myself out of it to Julian. But I think I love him, Julian that is. I know we're perfect for eachother but is he the one? Anyways, I'm going to keep a close eye on Fred and be his best friend this week (more best-friendy than usual) just because he needs it, and I might get ahold of Kristen. Who knows. Hopefully everything will be okay by next week otherwise....ratings will soar...and I mean negatively.