Wednesday, October 6, 2010

30 Rock

30 Rock is on every thursday at 8:30, filming of course is done Friday through Wednesday. So, similar to SNL 30 Rock is film for several days, premier, film again for several days. The only difference with SNL is that we get this lovely day off and that's SUNDAY. Best day of the week. I love Sundays...even though it's cloudy. Anyways, I was down in the writers quarters because I was going to go say Hi to Seth when I bumped into Tina and Jack McBrayer. I introduced myself to Jack and we talked a little bit over random stuff but then end of the conversation ending in

TINA
(laughing) So, do you want to be a guest star appearance on the show next week?
CHRISTINA
(laughter dies down) What?
TINA
The 30 Rock Episode for next week, do you want to be the guest star, we have one almost every week and I think it'd be great to-
CHRISTINA
I-I'd love to! Yeah! Absolutely!
JACK
(smiling) That's wonderful! Do you know anyone on the cast besides now myself and Tina?
CHRISTINA
I know Alec! He was my first episode host!
JACK
Awesome!
TINA
Great, I'll tell Lorne you're doing filming with us and he'll pull you out from SNL next week.
CHRISTINA
Woah wait, I can't be taken away from SNL...
TINA
It's only for a week, and besides it's just one episode. 
CHRISTINA
Maybe, we don't have to tell Lorne about it and I can do both.
JACK
You do realize he's the producer for the show right? 
CHRISTINA
Damn...well how about I do 30 Rock and only 1 or 2 scenes next week for SNL....does that sound okay?
TINA
Sounds perfect, on Friday come to the 5th floor, it's where we have our meetings. 
CHRISTINA
I will be there, and thanks so much guys
TINA
Oh shut up you.
JACK
Really nice to finally meet you Christina, see you soon!
CHRISTINA
Bye, Jack!!

 I'm really excited for 30 Rock but....I just found out that Jane Lynch is definitely hosting next week...DAMN! Maybe I can be in just a few more scenes than 1 or 2....let's see how persuasive I can be to Seth tonight...