Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 2 {Emma Stone}

Today was very fun, very fun indeed. This morning for first period I have drama and we were performing halloween scenes today. Everyone did a good job, but everyone got negative comments...except our group. EXCEPT OUR GROUP. But the whole thing is a popularity contest and everyone went with the freshman bitch's group because she BRIBED. Now I don't think that really fair, and I don't go out and make enemies but that bitch was asking for it. Forgive my use of age but, GURL I AM WAY OLDER THAN YOU. And not to use my infamy but...DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??? Anyways I'm fine now. After school Julian walked me back to the NBC building and we started on our costumes for halloween! We've decided to be Harley Quinn and The Joker, why? because Julian has the perfect hair for the job. However, SNL is doing this thing where we all dress up but we have to MAKE our costumes. Yeah well easy for Julian it's pretty much a suit that he's going to spray paint me on the other hand? HA this girl where a full on BODY suit. So I've decided to take a pair of black leggings, and attach a pant leg of white legging on it and spray paint that red (because I don't have red) and then I'm wearing a black bathing suit underneath that and I'm taking the other unused pant leg and sewing it onto the bathing suit so it gives it that checkered look and I'm spray painting that red as well. I HATE SEWING. As of now, because I've stabbed myself a hundred times.

Today we filmed Sex "Ed" Vincent which is an entire scene just for Paul so I didn't get to see it be filmed. I'm going to assume it's awesome and awkward. However I did get to film "My Brother Knows Everything" a skit feauturing me playing a little sister who is obsessed with her older brother Andy who just doesn't give a shit. Speaking of giving a shit GLEE GAVE A SHIT! The episode was amazing! Who knew Mr. Shue had such a hot body...seriously he was DAMN tonight. After that I went to Albert's apartment in Queens to watch tv and hang out and I got to meet his girlfriend! She's a sweetheart and is really just a darling. So yeah I had a great time and I just love me some Strokes!