Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 3 {Leo DiCaprio}

The school district has been ignoring both myself and Lorne Michaels and this English class situation is getting out of hand. My teacher has emailed Lorne saying that he has no influence over this. I might as well just move on but the injustice at this school is unbelievable. It feels like I'm dreaming. Like, none of this is real and I'm just asleep and I need to die to wake-up. Fear not readers I'm not suicidal whatsoever. In fact, no offense or anything but I greatly frown upon suicide. It's lame to take your life and super selfish. Speaking of suicide I wore purple today to support the gay kids who died. I think it's ridiculous that we're remembering them for being gay, we should remember them because they died and wear BLACK and NOT single them out by their sexual preference. That's the whole point to why they killed themselves, they wanted to be like everyone else and decided to kill themselves because they didn't acheive that. Ugh, life is tough.

Today we filmed the Digital Short: Boat. That idea was from SUCH a long time ago and we actually had the sound recording done over a month ago. It all happened in Alaska, we were on the boat to go look at an iceberg and we had a band open up for us and their beat/rythmn is the same as the Digital Short and the entire chorus of their song (written by a way different Kevin Garnett) was "Anything is possible". So today we filmed it in the atlantic ocean I think...not exactly sure it might have been a bay. But it was so much fun. Andy is really a good friend now that we've broken up and he's so crazy. Although I still don't feel comfortable hanging out with him one-on-one it'd have to be with Jorma or Kiv. But today's shoot was with our musical guest, Andy, and Jorma and Kiv was the director, (obviously). Plus I got to wear this gorgeous gold dress and Andy was in a full on tuxedo. Very fun.

Today we also filmed Laser Cats 4! The synopsis of this is: Leo goes into Lorne's office saying he has an idea for Lizard Cats and Bill, Andy, and I whisper-yell Laser Cats! And so Lorne obviously recognizes the title and is upset (real reaction he hates Laser Cats but Andy and Bill wrote it so he's okay with it, except with this episode I helped write it as well)then it starts off with Paul introducing several people to Jay who is a killer laser-cat robot thing and then Jay kills Paul and then we flash over to Bill and Andy on Mars where they meet me and then we hear from homebase about Jay and then we go to Earth and go to destroy him and it turns out that Bill and Andy are brothers and it ends with me being stabbed by Jay. Too epic for words honestly.

I'm very frustated with Julian for his belligerent attitude last night but of course I have forgiven him I mean he was drunk...there really is nothing to say except that he was acting dumb because of the alcohol. Do I still love him? Of course, have I chatised him for his actions? Of course. It's just frustating to read things like this in the tabloids:

ESSENANCAS HAS ISSUES
Couple Julian Casablancas and Christina Essenelle had a rough night in New York City's Bowery Ballroom. The Strokes were to perform last night to promote their possibly new album. Christina, a friend to the bandmembers of The Strokes was backstage to watch the horror play out in front of her eyes. A member from the audience told us, "He was a mess from the start and I don't think he would've recovered at any point from it". At the end of the concert when Julian jumped off stage into the hands of his fans, security had to drag him from the Bowery Ballroom. Christina at this point took action and chased after the security guards demanded they let her boyfriend go. Instead they both left the Bowery Ballroom leaving The Stokes to deal with the mess behind them. Paparazzi waiting outside for the couple they asked for a statement not realizing what had happened outside. Christina fuming replied "No comment." and pushed past the crowd while Julian went on saying, "She's just mad because she didn't get to hear my solo" and "Isn't there a playground you should be being?". For more information on the event visit our website at http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrities/

Got to go to Comedy Sportz for my daily dosage of random! Bye!