Saturday, October 2, 2010

Amy Poehler hosts SNL

What a day what a day! I literally JUST got back from an all day fest of awesome. Here's how it went:

10am-wake-up next to Jules
10:30am- get breakfast with Jules
11am- learn band members names
11:30am- go to Fab's appartment in Queens
11:45am-2pm- hang out at the appartment and play games and get to know everyone
2-4pm- go to the Soho Fair
4-6pm-walk around the city, go into local hangouts
6-8pm- go get dinner
8-10pm- watch "The Haunting" with SNL and Strokes in the NBC building
10-11:30pm- get ready for show
11:30pm-12:30am- Amy Poehler hosts SNL
12:30-3am- After Party
3-9am SLEEP

I love Julian's band members, they're really really cool. Connection wise I would say Julian, Nick, Nikolai, Fab, Albert. Julian obviously number 1, but Nick's a really cool dude and knows how to play SNAPS so it's fun to mess with the rest of the band members because SNAPS is a super weird game. Especially if you don't know how to play. Nikolai is really sweet and fun to be with. Super chill. Fab is crazy fun because he's just weird and spontaneous, and Albert I really didn't talk to too much. But they all love me, although it got weird at times because I felt that they felt more comfortable around me than they did Julian which sucks because I don't want him to think I'm stealing his friends or anyting. Cause that's LAME. Poor Jules....

The Line-Up for Tonight!
Cold Open (Myself, Jason, Bill)
Monologue (SNL Cast + Rachel, Maya, Tina, Jimmy, Justin)
Bronx Beat (Maya, Amy, Katy)
Bosely (Bobby, Fred, Kristen, Jason)
Maternity (Vanessa, Abby, Bill, Andy, Kristen, Myself)
Wedding Venue (SNL Cast)
Update (Seth, Amy, Fred, Gov Patterson)
Showtime (Amy, Kristen, Nasim, Abby)
Booger Man (SNL Cast except Abby)
Ladies Who Lunch (Bill, Abby, Vanessa, Bill, Kristen, Amy)
Actor 2 Actor (Justin, Andy)

Very excited for my first Cold Open...plus I'm going to be the one saying "and live from New York it's Saturday Niiiighhttt!!!" GAH! Wish me luck!!