Saturday, October 23, 2010

Leo DiCaprio hosts SNL

Here's the line-up!

Spring Break Cold Open (2:42)
Monologue (4.03)
Taco Town (1:24)
~Commercial~ (3.00)
Lawrence Welk (4:31)
He Likes You (2:50)
SNL Digital Short: Laser Cats 4 (4:27)
Dad (0:56)
~Commercial~ (4.00)
Update (12.00)
Leo+Meo (3:10)
Funeral (7:03)
~Commercial~ (4.00)
SNL Digital Short: I'm on a Boat (3:04)
Kissing Family (4:10)

It's only 6:42 I'm not sure why I'm freaking out so much! I mean the most nerve wracking scenes to be in are Update and the Cold Open and I'm in neither of those...but maybe it's because I'm in the other 8 SCENES. There's so many lines to memorize!

CHRISTINA (monologue)
-It’s Saturday, Leo’s in the other room.
-It’s been over an hour man what’s he doin.
-Knock-knock

CHRISTINA (lawrence welk)
There's one more thing we'd like to see...and that's if you can dance!

CHRISTINA (laser cats 4)
No! You were the bravest man who ever lived...I've never felt closer to someone in my whole life...you...do you feel the same way?

CHRISTINA (dad)
That's not my dad...that's our Morgan Stanley guy, Hi Dad!

CHRISTINA (leo+meo)
Yeah I was lying, just a second ago I have thought about it a lot. Beat it. Why don't we go into my room and talk-shh shh shh Leo! Have a seat youngster, this isn't deception. Get it? Like Inception. I just made that up right now-off the cuff.

CHRISTINA (kissing family) 
 Oh there you are, you're such a little man now! I was worried that, with the weather that, you would be stranded, up at college, but here you are!

CHRISTINA (i'm on a boat)
I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat every body look at me cause I'm sailing on a boat. I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat take a good hard look at the mother fucking boat! I'm a boat mother fucker take a look at me, strait floating on a boat in the deep blue sea, busting 5 naughts wind whippin' out my coat. You can't stop mother fucker cause I'm on a boat.

It's a lot of lines. Oh boy 7:29pm...4 more hours...I know Matt and The Strokes are coming to the show tonight which makes me even MORE nervous. Speaking of nervous, I'm nervous over what I'm going to be for halloween! It's right around the corner and I can't think of a single thing to be...Julian wanted to do something with me like him be a plug and I be a socket...we decided against that because it seems too provacative...8:24pm and I'm going to go get some food. Toodles!