Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 4 {Leo DiCaprio}

Today we filmed a commerical called "Dad" and a scene called "Leo and Meo" which was just so funny to film. It involves me professing my love for Leo which is just too damn funny. Too make up for what Julian did the other day he took me to Dylan's Candy Bar, because God knows I am a candy whore. Seriously ever want to send me a present? Candy, oh and better yet, candy CORN is amazing. I think candy is one of the main things Julian and I have in common. The list contitutes of: music, sarcasm, and candy. Oh and love of eachother! Can't forget that...wanna talk about an epic night? I played monopoly for 3 HOURS with Leo and Matt last night. THAT was epic. I was in dead last but Matt came out on top. Leo was winning for most of the game but then he kept on landing on Matt's Park Place. I wanted to die at around 2 and a half hours though. And that was my thursday, we also went out to dinner with Kristen, Fred, Nasim, Paul, Bobby, Julian, and myself to McCormick and Schmicks. Very fancy. We had our own private room and everything. Let's just say it ended with Kristen having two vodka martinis and accidently punching me in the mouth (I'm fine). It was an interesting night!