Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 2 {Jane Lynch}

I've been somewhat obsessed with Inception lately. I don't know if it's just Leo DiCaprio (I was just watching Shutter Island and Titanic...) or my love for dream weirdness. I love dreams, I think they're incredible. Plus I think that linked together dreams can tell the future...maybe.

Anyways, today we filmed a funny sportz sketch and THE CREEPIEST SKETCH EVER. I'm surprised I'm even in it, it's a sketch where Jason has a twin brother connected to his head. As Laurence Welk would say "Tat's werd".  I think you'll love and hate it at the same time. I need help viewers!! I don't know what to be for halloween and it's driving me crazy! I want to be something intuitive but something awesome at the same time. UGH. Lorne had a very angry conversation with Kristen yesterday, if we weren't all watching House I'm sure no one would have noticed. But still it was pretty awkward. Kristen is back though. Comedy Sportz is awesome! I don't know if I've said that yet, but it is! I love the improv games we do and almost everyone on SNL is there so it's even MORE fun that way. Speaking of fun, I've taken up being the chef of the family alongside Kristen. Tonight is steak, potatoes and salad. Wish me luck!