Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 3 {Bryan Cranston}

kid smartz
Today was a boring day. Lorne yelled at me because my grades are slipping. UGH, it's hard to be working 24/7 have a relationship 24/7 and have school work 24/7! It's extremely difficult to excuse ME Lorne if I can't get As in all classes! And I have loads of time to finish them so, HA. Glee last night....oh God was I crying! I can't believe how well done it was, I'm glad Jane Lynch wasn't here for this week because she wouldn't have made as well of an episode. After Glee was Bad Girls Club which was FABULOUS as always. There's a new bad girl named Christina and she's from Staten Island and everyone hates her, my heart fluttered for the HATE of staten islanders. They're just...they're just gross.

Today I filmed Kid Smartz with Abby, Keenan, Andy and Bryan. Very VERY interesting because the game show host is suppose to give a kiss to every contestant...including Abby. In order for who he kisses first it's Abby, Andy, Myself, and Keenan and it's suppose to be a kiss on the cheek for Abby, kiss on the lips for myself, numerous kisses for Andy, and no kisses for Keenan. So I, right on cue, got a lecture from Abby

ABBY
You know how much I like him Christina, why can't you just switch places with me, if it's part of the scene it's not cheating...
CHRISTINA
Abby, he's married. End of story!
ABBY
Christina, what can I do to change your mind?
CHRISTINA
...Abby!!! He has a daughter, please don't be a homewrecker.
ABBY
It's part of the scene!! It's ok-
SETH
Don't be a whore Abby. I'm not changing it.
ABBY
Seth, no one was talking to you.
CHRISTINA
He's right Abby, he's not changing it.
ABBY
You would side with him.
CHRISTINA
ABBY DON'T BE A HOMEWRECKER.
ABBY
IT'S A SCENE NO ONE CARES.
CHRISTINA
UGH!

Think Abby is so prude now? UGH, where's Jules dammit.