Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 5 {Amy Poehler}

After filming Ladies who Lunch, and Maternity Matters I went with Vanessa to a friend's appartment to make cupcakes and cakes and play Wii. We had a BLAST. Vanessa is actually really cool when you get to know her, but she's such a girl. Maybe the girliest girl I know so she is definitely NOT butch whatsoever. After receiving a pleasant visit from Jules I headed right over to Vanessa and her friends house. I stayed there till 7:30, got stalked by two creepy mexicans and run up to the elevator, waited 17 long floors, and went into my room and went on the computer. I'm pretty sure Jules is out with "The Guys" tonight. A.K.A. his band The Strokes, I'm suppose to meet the guys tomorrow so I'm pretty excited about that. OH ALSO! Guess who got the oportunity of a lifetime? SNL DID! We get to go for a week in FRANCE, there are 25 spots and we get to go. It's cool because we're not just going to Paris, we're going to a lot of different cities in France! It's super far away (APRIL) but I'm still excited. If Julian and I are still going out then I would want him to go, and I'm sure everyone will bring one friend or something. I assume the people going would be; Christina Essenelle, Julian Casablancas, Andy Samberg, Abby Elliot, Bobby Moynihan, Bill Hader, Will Forte, Will's wife, Fred Armisen, Kristen Wiig, Keenan Thompson, Jay Pharoah, Jason Sudeikis, Paul Brittain, Taran Killam, Tina Fey, Seth Meyers, Amy Poehler, Vanessa Bayer, Nasim Pedrad and Lorne Michaels which is only 21 seats....4 more people!! Who will it be?? RACE AGAINST THE CLOCK BEGINS NOW


170 DAYS TILL FRANCE!