Saturday, October 9, 2010

Homecoming Dance

Jules is attending the homecoming dance with me tonight with Nasim and Paul, Abby and Bill (as friends) and Bobby and this chick who goes to our school (her name is Alice). The theme is I <3 New York (ironic I know) so I expect gangs and cell phones. However I have to leave the 7pm-12am dance at 11pm because of the show. I'm not mad about it I'm just sad that I have to miss it and probably next year's too. Ah well. Julian is wearing the cutest outfit so I'm all good.

Bill, Andy, Bobby, Vanessa, and I watched "The Hurt Locker" today...well we watched about 60% of it, we missed the beginning and missed some of the end so...yeah but it was really good. I now understand why it won all of those awards! Bryan has been really weird today. Either he's super hyper or super mellow. Either way it's still fun to watch.

This morning Seth and I watched Inception on my computer. It's the 4th time I watched it so naturally I mimicked everything they were going to say but....man...it's such an amazing movie! My dream host is Leo DiCaprio because he's just so amazing. Although I'm sure if he ever did come on the show while I was here Abby would be the first to jump on that. I say this not in a malicious way but in an honest way. She's such a person-who-likes-older-people person. Although I think if Leo DiCaprio were to come here I would push her out of the way because that boy is DELICIOUS! Seriously, Leo if you're reading this...come to SNL...actually Leo don't read this because I don't want you to know that I think you're delicious...come to SNL... oh God I hope he reads this...

By the power invested in this computer...bring me Leo!