Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 2 {Leo Dicaprio}

Oy ya vey. Today has been quite dramatic. I was called down to the office this morning because NASIM wrote Christina + (my english teacher) all over the classroom walls and now I'm being removed from the class because the teacher now feels awkward with the situation. SO LAME NASIM SO LAME. So I got to miss BOTH filmings for today because they dragged Lorne into this. And shit just hit the fan. They called Julian as well which I thought was funny but I was practically crying all day. I'm three scenes this week with Nasim so Seth called us both into his office and said he's not making the writers write new scenes with us separated and basically we're friends again. UGH. But it sucks now because I was suppose to film two scenes today and now I've got the rest of the week full because today I "took the day off" HA yeah right, so instead of filming Leo and Meo and the Digital Short they filmed He likes You, and Update which has NEVER been filmed on Tuesdays which means we have to film Leo and Meo on that day instead which means whatever else is going on that day needs to be filmed in front of a live studio audience because we can't refund those tickets! UGH today has just not been well.

But the sleep was wonderful...

Last night after [H]ouse was over (in order from left to right on the couch) Abby, Seth, Myself, Leo, and Keenan all fell asleep in the conference room and for the entire night slept in there. I don't know when or how but Jimmy Fallon made his way into our little cuddle puddle and we woke up to him at Seth and mine feet. Pretty funny yet disturbing at the same time. Lorne is coming to school with me tomorrow to straighten this English crap for I do not want to deal with it myself. So fingers crossed for his conference tomorrow...