Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 2 {Bryan Cranston}

Comedy Sportz practice is in the NBC building tonigt! Who's excited? I'M EXCITED. I've been in filming since 3 for my Shanna scene (same as I did with Charles Barkley) which is always a big crowd pleaser. But it's even funnier now because it's Andy, Taran and Keenan who are disturbed and joyed by my odd performance and Bryan who's creepishly excited by it. The Abby-Bryan relationship has gone nowhere still, Bryan doesn't notice her ridiculous attempts to get him and Seth and I still laugh on the side lines. Seth and I have been close lately, don't know why he's just hanging out with me more this week. As I am with Fred. He finally opened up to me this morning on the way to school. Apparently he was fooling around with Andy (not sexually) and Kristen asked to talk to him, she was crying. He left the room to talk to her and she said she couldn't take the pressure to marry him and she just wanted to think things through, also she said she doesn't feel as in love as she used and now she feels like she's in the relationship because she has to. So, Fred begging that he'll change, she runs out of the building suitcase in hand and Fred chases after her. We have still yet to hear from Kristen. Ugh, it's really quite unfortunate because I think Fred was crazy about her and I think Kristen was just riding a wave that everyone assumed she wanted to be on. Ah well love sucks. Paul and Nasim are still flirtasious lovers.

Julian has been working his BUTT OFF on his new solo album. I think the reason why he's making a solo album is because he doesn't receive the kind of recognition he deserves from The Strokes and he has really great ideas and they shoot them down. Julian is also really opinionated so...I can see why he'd want to work alone. He's got 3 songs down pat, which are Old Hollywood, Out of the Blue (the one he wrote for me) and Ludlow St. (the one he wrote because of me). I love that he writes me songs...it's so SWEET! Gosh I love him, I think. I don't know, he's amazing though. The absolute best. I hope this relationship leads to something even better. ARGH DARN YOU LOVE!