Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 5 {Leo DiCaprio}

I'm going to miss Leo when he's gone he's such a funny guy and really sweet, why do I say this? He bought me the most AWESOME chapstick in the world, it's Peep Flavoured. PEEP FLAVOURED! I've been licking my lips all day. So I know it's Saturday and this post clearly it suppose to be about Friday...deal. Yesterday we worked on two scenes called Funeral and Kissing Family. In funeral I played a small part, I was Fred's "blonde" and in kissing family I play Leo's and Bill's mom, Nasim and Paul's daughter, and Fred's wife. I love this scene so so much, it's all about a family who's so poor that they can't exchange gifts for christmas other than hugs or kisses. So it starts off with me kissing Leo on the cheek several hundred times and a kiss on the lips, then Fred kissing him on the forehead, then I go in again for the cheek and mouth, and Kristen (Leo's girlfriend) gives him weird looks, then Fred and I mumble words of affection to eachother while kissing and then tongue eachother, then Bill comes down and smooches Leo for a while, then Bill, Fred, and I kiss in a triangle several times, then Keenan comes in with a package and Fred kisses him goodbye, then Bill and Fred kiss several times, then theres a mention of a family bath, then grandma and grandpa (Nasim and Paul) come in and they kiss everyone and Bill takes a hold onto Nasim's boob, then Kristen wants to leave and Fred explain the importance of family and then Leo tongues Paul and everyone's happy! Yeah just a little bit sexual.

But tonight is the night! I believe we have Emma Stone hosting next week and that should be exciting considering her movie Easy A just came out. Well, I'm off to hang out with Taran toodles!