Sunday, October 16, 2011

Requiem

In case you haven't noticed Sunday's titles mean NOTHING.

Bloomberg Cold Open (Fred)
Monologue (Andy, Christina, Nasim)
Manuel Ortiz (Fred, Vanessa, Kristen, Kennan, Bill, Bobby, Paul)
What's Wrong with Tanya?! (Kristen, Vanessa, Bill)
Digital Short (Andy)
GOP Debate (Vanessa, Paul, Kristen, Bobby, Jason, Bill, Andy)
Update (Bobby, Jay)
J-Pop American Fun Time Now (Christina, Taran, Jason, Fred)
Lord Wyndemere (Jason, Kristen, Andy, Bill, Paul)
Book Store (Kristen, Bill)

Woke-up around 11AM to my phone buzzing off the damn night table. Oh, by the way, last night I was getting out of the taxi and slammed my knee against something. Now I honest to God think it's broken. My KNEE. AH IT HURTS LIKE HELL. I hope you know I have 2 V shaped cuts on my leg. They both are pretty weird looking. The one from Nick's is a lot longer than the one from the other day. Anyways, Ryan Gosling was calling me, so went we down to a coffee shop, got some drinks, them went back to NBC and sat in Late Night's studio audience while they were practicing bits. It was a lot of fun, Ryan's never watched Late Night before, even if he's been on it! I thought that was funny. Jules came back today! He came home to me comatose on the couch watching Jersey Shore...what have I become?

Pictures of the day are of Ryan at the coffee shop.


<--my scarf