Saturday, October 29, 2011

Flying Anus

Noel's first 3 tweets from today are from me, the last one was him. I love that I can write whatever and people will think it's him, that's amazing. I apologize for the lack of information and detail in these posts but seriously guys, next week will be even worse. I stay till rehearsal GUARANTEED till 10PM, then we might even have to stay later. My director is starting to not hate me anymore, although I'm sure someone will do something that'll get me in trouble soon so who knows. I swear my stomach is going to hate me, I've been eating so horribly this week because of my access to places. We're required to give our keys to Luke (director) so we can't drive anywhere, so sometimes I get people's orders and run to 711 or McDonalds which are the only places that are close to where I am.

Beef Jerky and cereal for life.

I'm super stoked for Brasil, like, really fucking stoked. HEY TUMBLR I LOVE YOU TOO. There is a tumblr called FuckYeahTheStrokesGirls.tumblr.com which is really cool. It consists of Illy (Nikolai's girlfriend), Drew Barrymore (Fab's ex), Regina Spektor (Jules' ex, yeah I gotta compete with that shit), Agyness, (Albert's ex) and me! (Jules' girlfriend) Yeah fun times.

Night kids!