Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The End

has noooooooo end. No that's not the lyric of the day. This is


I'm a killer, cold and wrathful
                                        Silent sleeper, I've been inside your bedroom
I've murdered half the town
Left you love notes on their headstones
I'll fill the graveyards until I have you
Moonlight walking, I smell your softness
Carnivorous and lusting to track you down among the pines.
I want you stuffed into my mouth
Hold you down and tear you open, live inside you 
Love, I'd never hurt you.
But I'll grind against your bones until our marrows mix
I will eat you slowly...

I feel like a radio station, and that was..........with...........The play opens up in 10 days. I'm FREAKIN' OUT MAN. I've got play practice all this week till 8PM then I've got it all next week till 10:30PM...Either there's no episode for me next week or I'm rockin' the 10AM SNL rehearsals. By the way homecoming was great in case ya'll were wondering.