Sunday, October 23, 2011

Anna Faris hosts SNL

Real human being
and a real hero
Real human being
and a real hero
Real human being
and a real hero
Real human being
and a real hero
Real human being

I might just now have lyrics of the day. But I refuse to give you the song and artist! Happy saturday. Since I am the worst human on the planet I forgot to tell you some juicy news. Well not really juicy just cute. Homecoming is tonight! I'm of course going with Julian, Nasim with Paul, Abby alone and Vanessa with Taran. By the way yes, Nasim and Paul are still in a relationship. Good for them. I know they're hard to follow since they break up once every 3 months.

Strokes interview! It's been too long, I reread what I wrote after The Strokes Euro-tour and almost cried. Although I did laugh at one part:

It's funny I view friendships now as sort of a game of chess.Where Julian and I are king and queen (lovers), Nick and Nasim are my bishops (best friends), Fab and Seth are my knights (protectors/best friends), Albert and Jason are my castles (home bases/good friends) and then everyone else are pawns (good friends). And that whole little schpeal in no way means I favor Nick, Fab, or Albert over Nikolai I just happen to talk to them more. But it definitely means I favor Julian over them, sorry! *sigh* 


I can't believe how much that's changed. I mean, Jules and I are still king and queen (lovers), but now Noel and Nasim are my bishops (best friends), Nick and Seth are my knights (protectors/best friends), Fab and Jason are my castles (home bases/good friends) and then everyone else are pawns (good friends). Oh by the way, here's the line-up for tonight!


Bloomberg Cold Open 
Monologue 
Manuel Ortiz 
~Commercial~
What's Wrong with Tanya?!
Digital Short 
~Commercial~
GOP Debate
~Commercial~
Update 
~Commercial~
J-Pop American Fun Time Now 
~Commercial~
Lord Wyndemere
Book Store
End Clap


~Time Elapse~


Oh my God what a fantastic show. Vanessa stumbled on some lines but all was well otherwise. After party was....crazy. Nasim passed out around 2AM and people were taking pictures with her, then Abby kept telling people she was a mermaid while she flirted with anyone with a pulse, Bill told Jules and I that we were the most unlikely couple but his favorite, then Lorne showed up (it was like a teacher catching you cheating on a test, but he didn't say anything) and so Jules and I talked to him with Kristen and Vanessa. The party was amazingly crazy. I broke someone's glasses and now I owe them big money...Nick was there for a bit but left because he didn't like the "smell of things" or whatever that means. Ah...it was just a good night.




oh and NOEL FIELDING NOW LIVES IN NEW YORK CITY!