Sunday, October 23, 2011

365

I plan on having 365 posts or more. Most likely more just because each month doens't have exactly 28, 30, or 31 posts in it. I love having Noel here. Or should I say....bishop? Gosh I am so freakin' cheesy. I've been talking to some of my spanish/mexican fans on here. I'm sorry if my grammar is horrible mais, je parle francais, pas espagnol. Je suis desolee...


Face check I walk this beach
                                                I'm frying in the heat in the cauldron stir me
Chop down my diamond teeth I aint got
The simple things in life have been lost
You have got to witness
This is your last retreat
My last repeatAll my friends are as sharp as razors
Cut you down if you touch the faders
High class girls hung in elevators
Now we have got the floor
Get loose get loose

No SNL this week because of Halloween unfortunately. Speaking of Halloween, Noel gave me his Vlad the Impaler costume so I'm going to wear that for Halloween. I'm more interested in the character than the costume, but it is nonetheless hilarious. I'm going to ask the make-up and hair department to do my hair black and short. They're going to give me a wig hopefully (definitely not cut it, that'd be horrid). But I am nonetheless excited! Went for a night on the town with Noel! Went clubbin' and partyin'. Night well spent indeed.