Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 3 {Melissa McCarthy}

Melissa McCarthy is so damn funny I can't even explain. Today we filmed Arlene and Lil Poundcake. Lil Poundcake is just disturbing and Arlene is also disturbing but in a very funny way. She has no set lines, she improv-s the entire sketch. She's brilliant.

Okay, Jules and I have this weird obsession with watching crazy weird online videos. For example, a 1920s version of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs in German with Russian subtitles. Or maybe a robot 8 year old being attacked by a abnormally tan Asian. ANYWAYS, after watching that video I went to say hi to Jimmy and I mainly wanted to talk to Seth about the brilliance of his scene but he was nowhere to be found so instead I hung out with Jimmy. Then I went back upstairs and watched Toddlers and Tiaras with Nasim and Jules joined me after a few minutes then...Jason came by. Jason told me the most disturbing event that had taken place that day. I will not tell you the event because even i have some class. Basically Vanessa caught Abby doing something inappropriate in our living, on our living room couch and Vanessa got extremely mad at her and called her out and Abby then ran to her room embarrassed and cried her eyes out for getting caught. Then Vanessa told Jason, who told me, who then told Nasim and Jules. I almost threw-up hearing the disgusting information. Then I realized that I haven't talked to Jason in a really long time, or, well, i hadn't hung-out with Jason in a really long time. So we hung out till 8PM and then I had to do homework so it was a job well done on my part.

Love, love, love.