Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 2 {Melissa McCarthy}

Today we filmed Rock's way and Love Making...such good skits. Well, Rock's way is literally just Jay being Jay, but Love Making is hilarious. I mean, it's a bunch of girls making fun of Andy Samberg's love making, whats not funny about that? I had a bitchy argument with Andy a few days ago at a filming. He was asking me why I wasn't dating him. Andy does this every few months or so, so it's not that uncommon. Jules came over and gave me a pat on the back, I thought that was funny.

Since it rained and was gloomy today, Jules, Fab, and I watched Spongebob while drinking hot chocolate. Day well spent. Comedy Sportz is starting back up again! First practice is tonight and the team is HUGE. 36 members to last year's 25. But I love improv, and therefore more members means more funnyness, so I'm down. Picture of the day is of Fab when we picked him up from his apartment. Oh, at around...4 Jules and I started watching Blue Valentine. Oh my GOD was that movie depressingly realistic. I cried. Jules cried. It was...too real. The sex scenes? Too real. Ryan Gosling? Unfortunately not real, beauty wise he is just unreal. Gosh, and he's in NYC for the next 4 months. (he's hosting soon....!)







A real human being, and a real hero.