Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 2 {Anna Faris}

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! I had a wonderful trip, and I also had a wonderful shower today. It was similar to a scene in Blue Valentine but without the depressing part of bitchy Michelle Williams and what not (her character). It was really raw, emotional, and passionate, something I missed yet didn't even realize I missed it. It had been...2 weeks? TOO LONG

Anyways, today they filmed Bloomberg and Manuel Ortiz. I really don't like Manuel Ortiz, it's been over-done so so so many times. And I'm never in it so there's that. I've been asked to come on Nevermind the Buzzcocks again! I might, I'm not sure to be honest. I love them, but I really am busy. Maybe when I'm doing I.T. Crowd I can stop for a second and do some Buzzcocks but for now I can't. Can't wait till I get to film with Anna tomorrow!