Monday, October 17, 2011

Day Trip

I ran away. Just for today. Where did I run off to? I ran to the airport, then to the desk, then to security, then to my gate, then to the plane, then to my seat, then off the plane, then out of the airport, then to a taxi, then to the front door, then into Noel's confused yet welcoming arms. I can only chalk it off to "I just missed him too damn much". Noel Fielding...ah, you can't stay away from him. I can't. His personality is so welcoming and I really can't be without him for an extended period of time. When we stopped by my apartment the other day...ah it was such a tease. I couldn't take it. Noel has changed me in so many ways that I can't just leave him behind and say he was a period of my life. Boosh was a period of my life, Noel is my best friend, not was. So yeah I ran away, and I wish I was here longer. I wish I could live here. Everything is so different, Boosh people are the greatest people in the world. Their sense of humor is so SO different than America's it's ridiculous.

Immediately when I got to Noel's apartment it was a huge rush of nostalgia. Everything that I had before I left just came crashing down upon me and I burst into tears when I hugged Noel. I had missed him so much...so so much. Today was...sensational.


sensational  (sɛnˈseɪʃən ə l) 
 
— adj
1.causing or intended to cause intense feelings, esp of curiosity,horror, etc: sensational disclosures in the press
2.informal  extremely good: a sensational skater
3.of or relating to the faculty of sensation
4.philosophy  of or relating to sensationalism

First we chilled in his apartment doing random boring things. I stole his clothes (as usual) and we went driving. We ended up in a big vat of flowers running around like idiots. Then we were running around London like idiots. Noel has become very immersed in his art, and he wanted to show me some of his new creations. So, we went to his studio and did a bit of art ourselves. I painted Noel and he painted me. Mine was more comical and his was more animalistic. I really do love his art. He showed me a piece that he did when I left the Boosh, it was of me. It was amazing, all the aspects were perfect. We laid in a puddle of paint once we were done painting and just talked about life in general. Then we went back to his apartment and ordered food, built an anti-Kilimanjaro hiker zone, and it's safety zone. There were piles of exploded paper bombs everywhere. Those damn hikers WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?! We then went to a kids park and made a campfire, and to end my wondrous day trip we went back to his apartment and he showed me another project of his that was just, illuminating. It was done with those black-light markers so you can't see it unless there's a black-light on it. It was amazing. It must've taken forever to do, and I realized that I will never be "done" with England. So, I'm accepting my IT Crowd offer. I'm going to be living here half of the time and in London the other half. Noel has also agreed to do the IT Crowd. And I've never been happier.

Jules knew all about my little day trip, I mean he drove me to the airport, so it's not like I was "leaving" him. I just really had to get away.