Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 5 {Melissa McCarthy}

I saw Noel last night!! I've missed Noel so so damn much. Noel had a lay over in NYC and so he just stayed in my apartment. It was funny, he didn't knock on the door until 10PM and Julian had said he'd be back around 12AM so the look on his face when we were binge eating ice cream watching Shaun of the Dead was just priceless.

LAST FILMINGS OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEK. Comments Section and Laurence Welk. Beauty is undeniable for that Laurence Welk. Melissa is in that one too and she's just...I can't handle her, she's too funny. In the scene she has these ridiculous buck teeth. I love her, Friday was an incredible day. We had this big girls sleepover in the SNL lounge/living room area, it was me, Nasim, Kristen, Melissa, Amy, Tina, Maya, Rachel, and Drew Barrymore (surprising I know she had been in town...blah blah). We had a blast. Nasim was weirdly asleep by 10:30PM and I didn't go to bed until 3:30AM. Which is madness considering I had to be up for an interview at 8AM the next morning. They all said that I should be a stand-up comedian. That's so damn sweet. I love my girls.