Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Matching Fetus Clothes

Another inside joke between Jason and I. You can only imagine what goes on in our minds. Today was awesome! Another long work day. My dinner consisted of beef jerky, cinnamon toast crunch, 3 Musketeers, 2 Cream Sodas, and an Ice Tea. I drink a LOT. I dunno, I like the feeling of my body's left over food being flushed away. Anyways so yeah, Jules unfortunately couldn't come to this rehearsal because he had some project to do. Ah well, Noel came. We had a lot of fun, we walked to 711 and got some dinner, (Root beer, bacon, and gum), went to Noel's for a bit (I wasn't running anything today so I didn't have to be there the entire time but I did have to stay for the end starting 3/4 of the way through), and just had a grand ol' time.

If I could open my arms
And span the length of the isle of Manhattan
I'd bring it to where you are
The king of lake of the East River and Hudson
If I could open my mouth
Wide enough for a marching band to march out
They would make you name sing
And bend through alleys and bounce off all the buildings.
~
I wish we could open our eyes
To see in all directions at the same time
Oh, what a beautiful view
If you were never aware of what was around you
And it is true what you said
That I live like a hermit in my own head
But when the sun shines again
I'll pull the curtains and blinds to let the light in
~
Sorrow drips into your heart through a pinhole
Just like a faucet that leaks and there is comfort in the sound
But while you debate half empty or half full
It slowly rises, your love is gonna drown


The Strokes and I are going to Brasil soon! BRASIIIIIIL! Another country I get to check off my, WENT THERE! list. Jules says it's beautiful there.

I'll be the judge of that.